California Residents: Help protect California Wildlife from Cruel Trapping Practices
Ask your Senator to Vote "Yes" on SB 1480!
Stop Congress from Expanding Wildlife Killing on Public Lands
Contact Your Senators Today!
Speak Out Against Dangerous Proposal to Allow Night Hunting of Coyotes in North Carolina
(by April 16, 2012)
Utah Poised To Offer Bounty For Killing Coyotes
Help Us Urge Veto of SB 245 S1 Now! (by March 28, 2012)
Sierra Club Members: Support SC Proposal re: Wildlife Trapping Policy
Your Voice Needed
Help Ban Coyote Trapping in the City of Carson, California!
Your Voice Needed
Help Ban Coyote Trapping in Calabasas, California!
Sign our petition before September 6, 2011
Congresswoman Nita Lowey Reintroduces Refuge from Cruel Trapping Act of 2011
YOUR HELP NEEDED!
Help Ban Coyote and Fox Penning In Indiana YOUR VOICE IS NEEDED!
Comment NOW to Ban Deadly Poisons
EPA Accepting Public Comments until Nov. 22, 2010
HELP BAN DANGEROUS POISONS
Your Voice Needed!
Join Effort to Stop Nova Scotia Coyote Bounty!
Minister Declares $20 “Pelt Incentive” to Kill ~4,000 Coyotes
FL Residents: URGENT REQUEST!
Your Voice Needed to Help Ban Coyote/Fox Penning in Florida
Update re: Coyote/Fox Penning in Florida
Penning Temporarily Banned!
PROJECT COYOTE: Please Help…
Help us Prohibit the Practice of Coyote/Fox Penning
Help Ban Coyote/Fox Penning in Florida YOUR VOICE NEEDED!
Submit comments BY FEBRUARY 15th
Help Ban Coyote/Fox Penning in Indiana YOUR VOICE NEEDED!
Submit comments BY MARCH 16th
Speak Out Against Coyote Killing ‘Tournament’ in Maine
YOUR VOICE NEEDED!
Help Ban Live Bait Dog Training In Indiana. YOUR VOICE NEEDED!
Submit comments BY NOV. 17TH.
Congresswoman Nita Lowey Introduces Refuge from Cruel Trapping Act of 2009
YOUR HELP NEEDED!
Urge Greenwood Village CO to adopt an ecologically and ethically sound coyote management plan.
Greenwood Village, Colorado has become a hot zone for human-coyote conflicts in recent months with city officials taking a decidedly lethal approach toward coyote management.
Tell The Huntington To Stop Killing Coyotes!
(San Marino, CA) -- Your help is needed to stop The Huntington’s unjustifiable “Coyote Abatement Program”
EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT COYOTES IN YOUR STATE
MAKE YOUR COMMUNITY COYOTE AWARE
Whether you live in a rural or urban area, you can help to educate your community about coyotes and coyote coexistence strategies. Many state wildlife agencies are underfunded and understaffed and simply don’t have the resources to address increasing human-wildlife conflicts resulting from urban sprawl, habitat fragmentation, and growing human populations. Here are just a few ways that you can help make your community Coyote Aware:
- Organize a Coexisting with Coyotes event in your community; contact Project Coyote to see if one of our staff or Advisory Board members can speak in your community or suggest someone locally.
- Organize a screening of American CoyoteStill Wild at Heart in your community; this may be combined with a guest speaker presentation.
- Ask your local cable station to air American CoyoteStill Wild at Heart
- Write letters to the editor to help educate your community about coyotes and the important ecological role they play in maintaining species diversity and ecosystem health. Click here for our tips for writing letters to the editor.
- Organize a tabling event at local venues or events and help distribute Project Coyote educational materials.
- Help spread our message and support our work by purchasing and wearing Project Coyote merchandise. Visit our CafePress shop to see our latest hip t-shirt designs and other products.
Support Project Coyote’s important work by becoming a member today!